Teaching Personnel is looking to recruit Primary Teachers who are looking for full time or part time work. We have schools across Torquay and the surrounding areas that are looking for continuity supply staff to cover absences in their schools.
The working hours will be between 8:30am - 3:30pm and the days will be flexible.
The ideal candidate MUST:
- Be a qualified Teacher (NQT or FQT)
- Able to provide two teaching references from your two most recent employers
- Be passionate about working with children and supporting learning and welfare
Highlights of this role:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £40, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
If you hold experience working with children or young people and want take the next step in building a career in an exciting and rewarding area of education, please contact Harley on the details below or email your CV and a covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you!