As a DevOps project manager, you can play a major part in this effort to evolve the customers platform services and enable their strategy for creating highly inventive technology solutions for government agencies. This job requires a team player who is focused on operations and ensuring our development teams have everything they need to keep them focused on the mission.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with a diverse group of staff members, stakeholders, and customers
- Analyze project management needs and tailor industry best practices to suit environment
- Work with stakeholders to define clear project objectives and requirements, agree on priorities, communicate progress updates and demonstrations, resolve issues and conflicts, and provide responsive change management
- Work with cross-functional teams with diverse technical skill sets to support successful performance across operations and projects
- Develop and maintain both programmatic and technical documentation
- Participate in meetings as a Subject Matter Expert in DevOps and CI/CD, as well as a member of the technical solutions team; follow up on direction, action items, questions, documentation, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- Agile certification preferred (Certified Scrum Master (CMS), PMP-ACP, or Kanban certification)
- 3+ years project management experience, working with cross functional teams
- 2+ years managing projects within a DevOps / DevSecOps model
- Solid understanding of DevOps / DevSecOps and CI/CD methodologies
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated hands-on experience in using Agile Project Management tools such as Jira
- Citizenship is required
Powered by JazzHR