Are you a skilled and motivated landscape worker with a CSCS card? We have an exciting opportunity for you in the Rugby area. We are seeking reliable individuals who possess a passion for outdoor work, possess excellent attention to detail, and experience in various landscaping projects. If you enjoy transforming outdoor spaces and take pride in your work, this position is for you!
We have a great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading companies In Horticulture, this company was founded in 1985 and still going strong! It covers all different types of horticulture work and Arboriculture work.
If you are willing to learn and take pride in your work, this could be the perfect start to a career in Horticulture.
Or if you have previous experience in grounds maintenance, gardening, or even being a greenkeeper are always looking for good reliable people to join the team.
Day-to-day tasks may include:
- Cutting grass (pedestrian and ride-on)
- Operating equipment like strimmers and hedge cutters
- Blowing leaves and clearing paths
- Weeding, pruning, watering, planting
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment.
- Executes additional ad-hoc tasks to meet the business objectives of the department as directed by the Grounds Manager or his Deputy.