MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
• Implementation of marketing & campaign plans, including product positioning, campaign development strategies, and market strategy insights.
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• Marketing opportunity for revenue
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events, and promotional collateral
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone and being personally connected with others on the job.
• Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
• Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however, we offer paid training
• Must have a wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales, and distribution.
• Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
• Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate a maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW
With aggressive growth, expansion plans, and ambitious goals, Imperium Inc. leads by strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards a vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, we work united in the direction of our common goals. Our goals include reshaping loyalty in the retail industry, revolutionizing Fortune 100 marketing & sales programs for consumer loyalty and representing the top brands in home entertainment. At Imperium Inc., we commit to teamwork that helps accomplish every goal we set.
Role: Entry Level - Communications & Brand Marketing Representative
Apply for this job now.