International Process Solutions provides pharmaceutical and biotech industries with calibration and preventive maintenance of process equipment, facility systems, utilities and QC laboratory equipment support. We are also an exclusive factory authorized OEM representative for several lines of pharmaceutical process equipment.
We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician who will perform calibration and preventive maintenance on equipment.
• With limited supervision, this position will apply knowledge of measurement science,
mathematics, physics, and electronics to calibrate, troubleshoot, maintain and/or repair a variety of
Measurement and Test Equipment to ensure measurement accuracy.
• Support and provide technical assistance for quality control in metrology laboratories and
conformance to international standards.
• Communicate with clients, vendors, or managerial personnel in resolving problems and
incorporating modifications, and coordinate with and assist manufacturing areas in solving
problems and fulfill needs.
• Provide calibration and maintenance support of pharmaceutical and
biotech process equipment, facility systems, utilities and/or QC laboratory equipment.
• Perform basic operations such as filter and lubricant changes.
• Must be able to carry out and follow instructions given by others, including IPS management.
• Must be able to follow SOPs, and documentation requirements for various client sites.
• Perform basic maintenance of process machinery.
• This position assumes that training for calibration and preventive maintenance for process
equipment will be given by IPS management.
• Mechanical and/or electronics experience to assist/support calibration and maintenance activities at
• Must be able to work with basic hand and power tools.
• Must be able to work in a manner safe to yourself and others.
• Must be capable of working independently and with others.
• Must be able to recognize and identify failed components of systems and machines that you
directly support, to document such failed components, report same to IPS management and to client
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, climb ladders, wear personal protective equipment
(respirators, PAPs, ect), read and write English.
• Travel, overtime and weekend work may be required occasionally.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Minimum education: High School diploma
• Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
• Medical and Dental
• 401K retirement account
• Profit sharing plan
• Paid time vacation and sick leave
• Paid holiday schedule
• Life insurance
• Fun and interesting work environment
• ... and more
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume by replying to this ad. Please also visit our web site at #
International Process Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: Field Service Technician
Location: San Carlos,
Apply for this job now.