Objective:The Night Supervisor is responsible for the quality control and staffing of their assigned JaniTek accounts; including all service requirements and direct supervision of assigned staff and must actively and consistently meet/exceed customer expectations. The Supervisor assists the Operations Manager in holding their team accountable to the JaniTek standards, including but not limited too; inspection scheduling and completion, janitor training, reporting of KPI's, employee discipline and covering of accounts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete the Supervisory Training Program
- Build a positive relationship with assigned staff and clients projecting JaniTek as a professional, caring company.
- Maintain a well-groomed professional appearance and adhere to the "Do the Right Thing" standards and codes.
- Operate safely in accordance with Company policy and procedures at all times.
- Help hire and train subordinate employees in their job according to company standards.
- Ensure that all employees complete all required training, know and understand company rules, security procedures, and proper chemical usage.
- Ensure that production in each building is performed as per the agreed upon task schedule, hot button sheets, and completed with satisfactory results.
- Know all service aspects of each client's account.
- Assist in the start-up of assigned accounts.
- After start up, inspect each account, on an established inspection schedule.
- Respond to all reported management or customer complaints/requests as assigned within time frames given.
- Complete work orders daily in a satisfactory manner.
- Learn safety program and assist in handling all workers compensation claims accordingly.
- Track Key Performance Indicators as assigned.
- Update and coordinate schedules for supervisor visits/inspections and night project work assignments with other supervisors/detailers/project crew.
- Demonstrate good two-way communication skills with subordinates and other team members.
- Coordinate and lead daily/weekly production meetings to resolve operational issues and assign production responsibilities with supervisors and floor crew.
- Develop positive rapport with all staff treating all with dignity and respect.
- Keep desk area (if applicable), files, and binders organized
- Keep vehicle washed and clean inside and out.
Minimum Standards of Performance:
The Night Production Lead Supervisor will have satisfactorily completed the above responsibilities when:
- 95% of supervisors account inspections completed.
- Safety standards are implemented with all subordinate staff.
- Training schedule is met for all janitorial and supervisor staff.
- Daily work Order assignments are completed and reported as assigned.
- Sets inspection schedule prior to the start of each month and updates daily/weekly due to unforeseen events.
- The individual meets the established monthly targets for visits & inspections.
- Completes all inspections reports and emails results to operations within 24 hours.
- Helps to complete all start ups without incident.
- Completes at least 4 "Above and Beyond" services each week.
- Follows up on all management/customer requests within hour or mutually agreed upon time frame.
- Meet formerly with Operations Manager as required to review inspections, supervisor development, janitor HR related issues, and any production scheduling.
- Bilingual English and Spanish (Required)
- Exceptional Driving Record with Valid California Drivers License