Full-time commercial electrical estimator.
- Perform quantity takeoffs based off blueprints, specifications, design narratives, progress drawings, change orders, and addendums.
- Design-assist capabilities. Working with general contractors and owners to provide accurate cost analysis from conceptual design to permitted drawings.
- Solicit bid invites to subcontractors, suppliers, and other trades.
- Analysis of construction, market, and labor trends.
- Update estimation software and material inventories weekly.
- Construct monthly bid schedules with input from project managers.
- Prioritizing bid projects based on the size, duration, schedule, location, and available manpower.
- Coordination with project managers, administrative assistants, and field superintendents to ensure a smooth transition from estimation to construction.
- Assist construction team with budgets, change orders, and cost analysis for projects from start to completion.
- Coordination with administrative personnel to create schedule of values, material summaries, and labor reports.
- Five years commercial estimating experience.
- Ability to interpret electrical drawings and specifications.
- Extensive electrical knowledge. Field experience is a plus.
- Understanding of the NEC and NFPA code requirements.
- Strong organizational skills, pays close attention to detail, forward thinking.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint).
- Ability to work independently, and in groups.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
Triple-R Electric was founded in 1987 by William Rouse Sr., the father of the current president, William Rouse Jr., and vice president, Richard Rouse. William Rouse Sr. had worked in the electrical industry for over 26 years when he decided to branch out and start his own company. His goal was to provide a stable organization that his family and employees could take pride in generation after generation. Shortly after the company's inception in 1987, his two sons William and Richard, also joined his side and are still carrying on the legacy of the company today. With over 75 years of electrical experience combined between brothers, and a solid team of project managers and estimators, Triple-R Electric continues to maintain the commitment to quality and excellence it was founded on in 1987.
Role: Electrical Estimator
Apply for this job now.