Assistant Manager - QSR - £23,000
Salary: Up to £23,000
I am working with an established QSR brand who have gained a reputation for delivering a top-quality food throughout the UK and have become a favoured destination for millions of consumers.
I am looking for an Assistant Manager to be based in Liverpool, with previous counter service experience working within the QSR industry. This brand is currently going through a major expansion process, so it is important you enjoy working within a fast-paced environment and love customer service.
The Assistant Manager Role!
- Provide training and development for staff.
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure a great team culture.
- Have a true passion for food & food service.
- Keep all company paperwork in check including H&S/financial audits.
- Maintain an exceptional level of standards whilst providing quality food and outstanding guest experience.
- Ensure staff and logistics are in place to ensure a speedy but quality service.
- Adhere to budgets & KPI's (Labour/Wastage/Wet & Dry GP)
- Have a positive upbeat mindset & always look on the brighter side!
Benefits of the Assistant Manager!
- Basic salary of up to £23,000 plus bonus
- A chance to join an amazing, growing & people-focused company.
- Tons of progression up for grabs for the right person.
- Autonomy on an already well-established business.
If you are keen to have a chat about this role, please forward CV's to #removed#
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our NEW website at #removed# or call us on #removed# for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.