Company: ARC IT RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 per annum
IT Administrator/ Coordinator is required to join a thriving financial services organisation based in the heart of the city. This a great opportunity for someone who has recently completed an IT qualification or someone with a background in administration/support who is looking to move into an IT-focused position. This is a busy and varied role with great scope for ongoing learning, development and career progression.
- Assisting the UK IT teams with daily administrative tasks inc, order provisioning and request fulfilment.
- Logging and managing requests from employees in our ITSM platform to track workload and order status
- Regular communication and updates for outstanding orders/tasks.
- Working closely with 3rd party providers to ensure equipment is being received on time.
- Liaising with and delegating tasks to relevant teams as required.
- Assisting the Executive support team and Desktop team with ad-hoc requests.
- Mobile device technologies, Apple & Android desirable but not essential.
- Basic Microsoft Office product skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- Supporting the IT teams during core hours 8am to 6pm (Mon-Fri)
- Potential for weekend work and out of hours support where necessary
Key Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of the importance of excellent customer service and a "can do" attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to interact confidently with senior management, clients and colleagues
- The ability to work very well in a team environment
- The ability to think logically and remain calm under pressure
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to follow process
- Patience and empathy when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Tactful, diplomatic and able to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Effective problem-solving skills based on clear reasoning and sound rationale
- Ability to work pro-actively, under pressure and independently with minimal direction
- A good understanding of mobile devices, such as Apple smartphones and tablets
- Good understanding of Microsoft products, Microsoft Office and Windows versions
For a full consultation on this pivotal role, send your CV to ARC IT Recruitment.