- In this position you will be required to interact with internal and external personalities. A professional behavior toward colleagues is expected at all times including actions, attitude.
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Desire to work hard and control your professional growth
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to oversee and communicate an on-going task list and report progress effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Ability to work in New York City area daily
- Basic understanding of real estate
- Enjoy networking with other successful agents at the firm
- Real Estate Investor has multiple projects that run concurrently, this position requires the ability to complete various tasks schedules simultaneously and meet deadlines using time skills and attention to details
- Provide Investor with sufficient notices of upcoming dates in advance to allow staff enough time to modify workloads
One Home Away has an available position for a NYS Licensed Real Estate Agent. One Home Away incorporates professional state-of-the-art technology specializing in listing and selling of newly constructed homes, marketing, residential homes and investment opportunities. Our mission is to continually explore new ideas and technology, to make the selling and buying of real estate faster, less costly and overall, an easier process.
As an agent for One Home Away we expect all candidates to display ethical business practices and exceed professionalism.
Role: Real Estate Investor Assistant
Location: Great Neck,
Apply for this job now.