Secondary schools in Stockport are looking to appoint Cover Supervisors to support them when they reopen. This could be the right role for you if:
- You're looking for a new challenge
- You want a better work-life balance
- You're looking to gain valuable classroom experience
A Cover Supervisor's role involves delivering lesson content that is provided to you by the school, to classes of up to 30 pupils in the absence of their regular teacher. You would be expected to ensure that pupils complete the set work and maintain good behaviour, in line with the school's behaviour policy. The position of Cover Supervisor allows you to gain experience of the classroom without having to worry about planning and marking, meaning you can maintain a great work-life balance!
The ideal person for this role would be confident, enthusiastic and have a good sense of humour. Previous experience of working with children would also be a distinct advantage. If you relish challenge and detest monotony, then this role could be perfect for you. This Cover Supervisor role in Stockport would particularly suit graduates or individuals who are looking to gain experience working in a secondary school setting.
Some of the highlights of this role include:
- Earnings of up to £350 per week paid on a weekly basis
- All work pre-set for you by the school
- The opportunity for flexible work ranging from 1-5 days per week dependant on your availability
- The opportunity to gain invaluable school based experience
Ideally, you would meet the following criteria:
- Have experience of working with children between the ages of 11-18
- Have your own transport or be able to access schools in the Stockport area
- Have the confidence to deliver pre-set work to groups of 20-30 students
- Have the availability to work 1-5 days per week on a continuous basis
To apply for this position, please send through a copy of your CV for consideration.