Description & Requirements:
Clearent's Account Executives are at the forefront of our organization. They are the individuals that have helped Clearent become one of the fastest growing payment processors in the U.S. Because of our explosive growth, we are seeking proven, successful sales people for numerous outside business-to-business sales positions. This role will acquire new merchant business partners through prospecting, cold calling, and building relationships with associations, chambers of commerce, and bank partners.
As an Account Executive with Clearent, you will identify customer needs in terms of electronic payment processing services and suggest Clearent solutions that best meet their business needs. You will also conduct periodic customer service and quality assurance visits with your merchant clients to foster loyalty and obtain referrals.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with business owners in your area, starting with small to medium-size businesses and working your way up to larger businesses
- Collaborates with your Regional Sales Director to prepare and present competitive sales proposals
- Works closely with Clearent colleagues in Customer Service, Underwriting, Technical Support and other departments to meet your sales goals
· PC proficient with Microsoft Office Suite experience.
· Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills.
· Strong work ethic with a drive to excel.
- 2 years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience.
- Experience in merchant services or payment processing.
- Proven outside or field sales experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to self-source your own leads through a combination of cold calling and networking.
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers.
- Consultative sales experience
At Clearent, we offer a superior opportunity with growth potential! We provide extensive support and comprehensive training so our Account Executives can hit the ground running and continue to succeed. Our unique offering gives Account Executives an edge in the field that our competitors lack.
Additional benefits for the Account Executive include:
- W2 employment
- One of the strongest commission plans in the credit card processing industry; uncapped earnings with upfront cash incentives (up to $5,000 per deal) and vested lifetime residual income
- Up to $2,000 monthly production bonus
- Full benefits package - medical, dental, long-term disability and 401(k)
- Superior online management tools including a virtual office environment for client account management
- Recession-proof, growing industry
To learn more, please visit #removed#
Clearent is a full-service, payments solution provider with more than 400 employees, 45,000 merchants, and $16 billion in processing volume. Headquartered in St. Louis, Clearent also has offices in West Palm Beach, Florida, Louisville, Kentucky, and Salt Lake City, Utah. From traditional point-of-sale terminals, mobile solutions, and tablet-based systems to a custom-built virtual terminal, eCommerce plug-ins, and hosted payments, Clearent helps small business owners securely accept payments just about anywhere.
The company has consistently been named to several prestigious lists year after year, including the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies, The Nilson Report’s list of top U.S. acquirers, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Top Workplaces award, and the St. Louis Business Journal’s list of fastest-growing private companies. To learn more, visit clearent.com
Role: B2B Sales Consultant
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.