Off the back of fantastic growth during 2017, a rare opportunity exists to join the team of an interactive marketing agency based in Manchester as an Account Manager. The offices are based in the Northern Quarter, a short walk from Piccadilly Train Station and easily commutable to from anywhere in Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire and Wirral. You will receive a competitive salary plus bonus and benefits whilst working in a busy, friendly and target driven environment.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Account Manager is responsible for working as part of the Marketing Services team to build and grow the company portfolio.
• Confirm all contracts are up to date, signed and filed
• Build and maintain great relationships with clients, providing constant support and account management
• Review performance with all partners at least once per month. Once per week for key clients
• Work in conjunction with Optimisation team to test and optimise customer journey
• Amend creatives as appropriate, confirm all creatives are compliant at all times
• Ensure all partner payments are accurate and made on time as per their contract
• Work with Call Centre Manager to ensure traffic quality and compliance
• Monitor profitability per partner, and work closely to increase profitably month over month
• Work with design and tech team closely to create or edit current or new assets
• Properly document all client details and notes in a CRM
• Develop a clear understanding of all promotion methods available to client traffic
• Manage the entire set up process of new clients
• Research and understand new verticals
• Set a goal with the team and the client for new sales
• Ensure that new clients are FCA compliant
In addition to the above the Account Manager will be required to:
• Demonstrate an excellent understanding of company’s products and services
• Maintain a deep understanding of current competition
• Build an intimate knowledge of industry developments and terminology to spot trends and opportunities
Key Skills & Experience:
• Strong B2B Account Management background – minimum of 1 year is preferable
• Confident and outgoing
• Good communication skills – able to articulate well and build rapport with clients
• Ability to overcome objections
• Competent IT skills
• Team player with ability to shine as an individual
• Desire to grow and develop through training
• Good organisational skills and ability to use own initiative
• Experience of working to and achieving targets
This is a full-time position which comes with flexible working hours – you can start work between 8.30am – 10am and finish between 4.30pm – 6pm depending on your start time. You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus the opportunity to earn uncapped commission. For the right person, the role will provide you with tons of opportunity to personally develop.
If you have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude along with a desire to succeed in a sales role then please apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.
Role: Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, North West
Apply for this job now.