Hope you are doing well!
This is Shalini, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group Experis.
I will appreciate if you can please let me know your availability for the below opportunity;
If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at
Sr. Analyst - Finance Digital Service Transformation
Loc: 507 E Michigan Street, Milwaukee, WI - 53202 - Remote ok but local needed
Dur: 05/10/2021 to 09/30/2021
Skills: Financial road map, Forecasting, NPI forecasts, cost management, FP&A experience in Engineering and Manufacturing environment, Excel PPT,
Client Job Description
Sr. Analyst - Finance Digital Service Transformation Description:
Role Description - Finance Digital Transformation Digital connectivity and service growth is a key strategic focus for Johnson Controls, and Global Products will take a leading role to develop the internal capabilities and deliver on these expectations.
This role will provide high-impact reporting and analysis of both financial and operational performance indicators to a wide range of stakeholders including senior Business and Transformation leaders, Transformation Initiative Owners (IOs) and Finance leads driving this project.
This role will be an integral part of progress tracking and top level decision making and requires the ability to interact effectively with senior level executives
Scope of responsibilities:
- Use internal reporting resources and engage with business and function leaders to collect data and create insightful reports of current product portfolio connectivity capabilities by PBU/Product family as well as current install base
- Align with GP and Field organization on in-flight projects to drive digital connectivity and merge timelines and financial outlook with overall Connectivity Project, and identify synergies with related work streams including VA/VE and NPI
- Lead business case development to support product roadmap evolution decisions and future architecture designs and create KPI and milestone reports to track
- Work together with PBU finance and cost/plan controllers to ensure changes to products get reflected in standards rolls and ensure depletion of inventory before implementing ECN's for production
- Coordinate and ensure alignment of project forecasts and deliverables with PBU financial roadmaps and forecasts including Plan and Forecasting, NPI forecasts, cost management models and standards rolls 6. Support decision making at all management levels through ad-hoc reporting and analysis and present findings and conclusions in a creative yet concise and data-centric manner
- Provide inputs and support for preparation of review decks for senior leadership and executive committee reviews.
- Exceptional ability to assimilate complex data sets, do thoughtful analysis and create coherent reports that clearly and concisely illustrate findings and present conclusions
- Highly confident communicator able to engage at senior executive level in the organization
- Seven years or more FP&A experience in Engineering and Manufacturing environment with excellent understanding of internal reporting policies and practices
- Expert proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint with Wave background an advantage
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and function effectively in a high performance work environment
- Absolute integrity required as this role will deal with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Confidence, intellectual curiosity & passion to succeed