DEMENTIA CARE ASSISTANTS- FULL & PART-TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- Salary bewteen £17,300 - £23,700 (DOE)
- Days shifts
- Ferndown, Dorset, BH22
- Residential Dementia Care Home
- Various shifts between the hours of 7.00am to 21.45pm
About the Care Home:
This Residential Dementia Care Home is very welcoming, warm, friendly, based in the heart of Ferndown, Dorset (BH22)
The Care Home is purpose built, with En-Suite bedrooms, plus plenty of communal areas for residents to relax or socialise in, including a conservatory with direct access to a very beautiful garden.
What we are looking to recruit for:
Currently we wish to recruit Dementia Care Assistants, for Full-Time or Part-Time Days Shifts positions.
- To deliver Person Centred Care
- Providing Personal Care
- Moving & Positioning of Residents when required
- Identify the needs and abilities of each Resident
- Support Residents to participate in doing activities
- Support residents to remain as independent as possible
- Ability to work in a team and create a co-operative, friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the home
- The ideal applicants will have previous experience in a care setting however, we will consider applicants with the right attitude and aptitude for training.
- You will have a genuine desire to make a positive impact on the lives of care homes service users.
- Applicants will be able to work well as part of a team or work independently.
- Must be flexible in the hours you can work, to include being able to work alternate weekends.
- An enhanced DBS will be required.
In return the Benefits offered for the Dementia Care Assistant positions:
- Full or Part-time opportunities to suit your needs
- Competitive pay rates of up to £9.50 per hour
- 24, 36 or 42 Hour Permanent contracts offered
- 3 x Annual Salary Life Insurance Scheme
- Excellent induction programme & ongoing commitment to your training & development
- NVQ Level 2 & NVQ Level 3 Training offered
- Staff Discount Scheme- Including Online Retailers & Supermarkets
- Free DBS
- Free Uniforms
- Career Prospects
For further details about these fantastic opportunities, please call or email Care First UK Recruitment on #removed# (during office hours) or #removed#4 (during evenings or weekends)
Quote ref: Ferndown/dca