Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant- Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365, Finance, Finance consultant, Finance Analyst, Business Analyst, Microsoft Dynamics, Dynamics Financials, ERP, Accounting, AX Financials, D365 Financials, Functional Consultant - London - £60-70kpa
Our end user clientrequires an ambitious Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant to join them on a permanent basis and assist with their upgrade to Dynamics 365. The Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant will have at least 4 years' experience working with, and implementing Dynamics ERP packages.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Deep functional knowledge of Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365
- AX Finance module knowledge as well as knowledge of Projects
- At least 4 years working with, and implementing Dynamics ERP packages
- Understanding of core Financials - Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report etc
- Proven experience of delivering the Financials module as part of an AX implementation
- Ideally Financially accredited
- Dynamics AX/365 certifications in Finance
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#