Our marketing firm is looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Work closely with the in-store collateral development team to create pieces to be put on retail sales floors
- Collaborate with brand ambassadors to create innovative ways to gain exposure for client products
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects
- Experience working in marketing or advertising
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Benefits: The management team offers an environment where our associates ideas are not only heard but implemented. As a company, we offer advancements base solely on individual/team performance.
- Full paid one one training
- Full time / Part Time / Internship Positions
- $500-$800 Weekly Plus Bonuses and Incentives
- Management trainee positions opening soon
- Travel opportunities
- Annual R&R trips
Positions are Limited - If you feel are the right fit for the position - Apply Today to Schedule an Interview!
True Vision Enterprises is celebrating a decade as one of the fastest growing advertising firms in the Orange County area! Our corporate office currently has new opportunities opening on our management team. True Vision Enterprises has officially expanded to over 70 locations nationwide and it is because of our constant growth year after year that we continue to represent some of the biggest clients in the satellite and telecommunications industry in the world. We provide a unique and progressive marketing approach for our clients that focuses on our customers and their needs. In order to provide the level of brand management and continue our planned expansion, we are focused on our quality of customer service.
Role: Entry Level Marketing Assistant
Apply for this job now.