Do you want to work for a market leader that is truly global and impacting your day to day life? If so then please read on as this could be the role for you.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and hardworking and have worked in an environment where they have had to handle a lot of data, if you are comfortable with Excel and have been able to create and use Pivot Tables that is a great start.
This role would be ideal for a recent Graduate or someone with a couple of years' experience. If you have a degree in Mathematics/ Science or a Geography Degree this will be an ideal role for you.
The role will entail the below.
* Become the expert and "go to" person for all information for my client's product.
* Integrate all available transit data to generate a complete real-time model.
* Explore and implement ways to improve and augment the data to represent the reality or 'ground truth' of a city's transit system
* Identify and build relationships with professionals working in the sector.
* Assist in the resolution and response to customer support queries and requests
* Identify opportunities to make improvements to transit data quality tools & data management processes
* An opportunity to work with exciting clients, amazing data and on some very cool projects
* Be part of an award-winning team
* An exciting start-up environment based in Cambridge
* Competitive salary
* 25 days' annual leave
The ONE Group
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at #removed#
Role: City Data Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cambridge, East Anglia
Apply for this job now.