JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £18,000 - £19,000
Job Title; Service Desk AdministratorLocation: Park Five Business Centre, Sowton, Exeter - EX2 7HUSalary: £18,000 to £19,000 Plus Company BenefitsStart Date: ASAPDuration: Full Time Permanent Service Desk Administrator Introduction:
Due to our continued success we are now looking to recruit a Service Desk Administrator to join our team based at Park Five Business Centre, Exeter - EX2 7HU Service Desk Administrator Main Purpose:
Service Desk Administrator Main Responsibilities Include:
- To provide first line support by effective use of our Global Maximo and associated systems for our schools' PFI contracts in line with contractual requirements
- To provide a friendly and proactive service to our customers to ensure queries are logged with detailed notes which outline the issue.
- To be responsible for carrying out the analytical investigation of each query and communicating the consequent solution.
Service Desk Administrator Key Accountabilities Include:
- By working in a courteous, efficient and professional manner, to provide a point of contact for customers for any queries or concerns.
- To liaise with wider team members to obtain advice and guidance where necessary to ensure the best resolution, consistent with the contract.
- Providing administration tasks that relate to the contact, including assigning contract colleagues and sub-contractors to service requirement tasks,
- Analyse and interpret data to prevent any service failures, PMS deductions and unavailability in a timely manner.
- Liaise with relevant Contract staff and subcontractors in relation to all aspects of service desk requirements and that required information is returned in a timely manner.
- Respond to queries, amend data and re-issue tasks as required.
- Work closely with Contract/Facilities Managers to develop and enhance the quality of service and reporting processes.
- Carry out monitoring of CAFM (Maximo) data to ensure that Helpdesk work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritised and categorised in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's
- Analyse Helpdesk work orders to ensure that they are progressed in accordance with contractual timescales
- Support contract teams in the production of customer satisfaction surveys and the analysis/reporting of responses
- Update and maintain key contractual documentation and records as required
- Support the Contract/Facilities Managers in day-to-day contract administration
- Act as subject matter expert for CAFM (Maximo) system from a service desk user perspective.
- Serve as the point of contact for internal partners, company CAFM teams and end users.
- Assisting all Maximo users with issues I queries and requests, via email, telephone wherever possible.
- Training of new users of the Global Maximo system within the Education segment.
The ideal Service Desk Administrator:
- Ensuring service desk tasks are administered in line with contractual deadlines
- Achievement of all contract KPIs relating to the role.
- Providing support and liaison to all contract staff in order to support wider business process and contractual performance.
About the Company:
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Analytical mind, able to interrogate and interpret data
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional
- An understanding of FM contracts (ideally within a PFI context), key performance indicators and deliverables
- Commercial awareness
- The proven ability to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to communicate technical issues at all levels, including to a non technical audience.
- The ability to make decisions, take ownership and use your own initiative to resolve problems
- Undertake and support small projects
- Provide helpdesk and other office support.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Administrator to join a highly reputable business that encourages career progression and offers excellent rates of pay along with company benefits.If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today.
...Role: Service Desk Administrator Job Type: Permanent, Full TimeLocation: Exeter, South West, South WestApply for this job now.