We are seeking an experienced CNC Programmer to join our team.
- Design, Write and modify production programs for a five axis milling machine and other CNC equipment as required.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities for programs, tooling and set-ups of CNC equipment
- Maintain procedures for CNC programs and programming software
- Run parts to verify proper software and machine operation as required
- Perform training or assistance required on program and supplemental machine operation
- Support and assist machine repair technicians as needed
- A minimum of 3 years of experience programming CNC machines
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and operation sheets
Our great strength is the many specialized proprietary processing skills the company has created after manufacturing thousands of aerospace components and assemblies made of metal, rubber, urethane, Teflon® and plastics. These capabilities come directly from our original engineering research and development and include but are not limited to assembly manufacturing, metal-to-rubber and metal-to-plastic bonding, sheet metal forming, titanium hot forming, rubber molding, urethane molding and bonding, injection molding and Teflon molding.
Role: CNC Programmer
Apply for this job now.