Seeking Top Talent in Temecula - HeadQuarters in San Marcos
The Coordinator, Team Marketing & Business Operations will focus on driving best practices in the areas of sales, operations, marketing, and other key team business functions. Additionally, this individual will focus on helping the organization’s development.
• Act as the Team Marketing & Business Operations liaison to divisional teams, such as field day-to-day questions from teams and handle requests for special reports, data, and sales tracking information
• Work with all divisional departments on requested management
• Develop best practices surrounding the use of marketing systems to drive team business objectives
• Assist with collaborative efforts surrounding the redesign of products to benefit teams
• Collect and organize all team manifests
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g., merchandise, marketing partnerships) to assist with marketing management
• Assist in developing PowerPoint presentations for department meetings/workshops
Required Experience & Knowledge:
• Strong project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple on-going assignments
• Basic understanding of marketing and sales processes
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, dynamic and challenging environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A successful track record of developing, enhancing, and maintaining strong working relationships with both internal and external clients
• Assist in the collection of team-specific data (e.g., promotions, etc)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, good time management and organization skills
Educational Background Required:
• Bachelor's Degree
Our company is an established distributor of fiber optic technology in the greater San Diego market. We work with major Fortune 500 clients in global telecommunications. Staying connected is more important than ever in today fast-paced world. Our work to distribute fiber optic technology to the local market is propelling our community into a faster and easier future.
Our knowledgeable team is well-versed in the extensive benefits that fiber optics offers Internet users in comparison to traditional connectivity solutions. By connecting local markets with innovative technology solutions we are working toward a faster and more advanced future.
Role: Coordinator, Team Marketing & Business Operations
Apply for this job now.