A growing IT Support and Services Company based in Birmingham are seeking an Infrastructure Implementation Engineer to join their growing IT team.
You will be involved in the entire process from pre-sales, implementation, and handover to support processes to ensure a solution is implemented to the highest standard.
They require someone with a wide range of infrastructure skills including Windows Server as well as disaster recovery and backup management. The client are also utilising Cloud technologies so therefore experience in migrating and implementing solutions within the Office 365 environment is required.
The role will be on site 5 x days per week with potential scope for home working following probation with overtime and out of hours work available.
The company are a leading IT Services and Support Company who works across Cloud, Security and Networking.
Infrastructure Implementation Engineer Skills Required:
- Active Directory design and implementation.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Office 365- product portfolio, migration, deployment and administration.
- Remote desktop solutions and thin technology.
- Desktop OS & Office Applications
- Firewall, switching and Wi-Fi experience
- Security solution
- Backup & Disaster Recovery Solutions
- VMware vSphere and Hyper-V experience implementing cluster host and SAN's
Infrastructure Implementation Engineer Advantageous Skills:
- Azure Cloud
- Networking experience - VLAN's and routing.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Class Wi-Fi Solutions
- Advanced Firewall configurations.
- Knowledge of VOIP and SIP Trunking
- Advanced SAN knowledge
Salary is up to £45k (DOE) plus a company car/fuel card, pension, holiday & private healthcare (After 2 years of service).
The interview process will involve 2 x onsite interviews, meeting with the Senior Management Team.
If this sounds like it could be suitable for your profile, please apply now.