Senior Care Assistant
Salary: £10 per hour
Our client is a family run care home based in Shotton Colliery, County Durham. The company pride themselves on delivering quality care to their residents and strive to ensure that they hire high-quality staff members.
They are looking for Senior Care Assistants to join the team with immediate start available.
Requirements for Senior Care Assistant role:
- NVQ Level 3 is Essential
- Transferrable DBS Certificate is preferable but not essential
- More than 1 years experience working in a care home environment as a Senior care assistant is essential
- You MUST be able to demonstrate that you have the skills and experience to perform well in this role.
- To possess good manners and a flexible approach
- Ability to communicate on all levels
Benefits of Senior Care Assistant role:
- Ongoing training and development
- Uniform provided
- Room for progression for the right type of candidate
- Immediate start available (dependent on successful DBS applications)
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.