A global media and creative agency are currently seeking a Change Manager. This is a business-critical position accountable for delivering change elements required for the successful delivery of the Finance Improve and Transform programme, part of a broader portfolio.
The Change Manager will be accountable for:
- Ensuring business readiness within the global target markets, to enable the best adoption of the target systems Architecture ('TSA') for finance. This includes MS Dynamics, Concur, Bellin and Blackline technology solutions.
- Ensuring that required business process or organisational changes are properly identified, managed and implemented according to the defined deployment methodology.
- All areas of Business Readiness within the company target markets for the entire TSA, including all Change, Communications and Training activities
- Business Readiness related activities for the in-scope markets throughout the project lifecycle from initial Discovery through to Go-Live and into Business as Usual operations.
- Day-to-day management of the Business Readiness team (5 people) including Change Analysts, Global Training Administrator and Communication lead.
Key stakeholder management will include Transformation Directors, Country CFO and COO's.
- Proven track record of operating within large, complex global organisations, with recent experience of managing change across a portfolio of complex transformation programmes at process optimisation and operational excellence.
- Change management experience gained within a professional services organisation.
- Evidence of deep experience in conducting and delivering change activities including: change impact assessments, change readiness assessments, stakeholder engagement, training planning and training material creation/delivery, adoption and benefit realisation approach and tracking
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex concepts.
- Demonstrates Leadership maturity and a strong ability to collaborate with multiple levels of the business and functional leaders.
- Ability to effectively network across teams of business operations and transformation experts.
London based role with remote working.
Salary: £80-90,000 + Benefits and Bonus