Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary/Rate: £37000 - £43000 Per annum
Go 2 Gas Solutions Ltd is a 24-hour emergency call out service for home insurance companies. As the company continues to grow rapidly, they are looking for two new gas engineers to join their friendly team. The company not only offers heating expertise but has also expanded into emergency callouts for roofing and electrics.
You will be fully supported by the staff based in the Milton Keynes office, they will plan your day, keeping customers updated with ETA's and their parts manager will make sure you have the stock required to complete any works needed.
The company is currently looking to employee a full-time gas engineer on a rotating shift pattern. Working hours will be discussed with the successful candidate.
A flexible and very competitive overtime rate is available over busy periods in order to meet the customer's needs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Emergency callout experience
- Gas Safe Registered
- NVQ Level 2&3 or equivalent
- ACS accreditation in CCN1, CPA1
- CEN1, WAT1 (CENWAT1), CKR1, HTR1, HW Unvented - or willing to undertake these.
- Candidates ideally should have good experience with general domestic gas appliances and heating (S and Y plan) systems.
- Be able to use a multimeter for electrical testing or willing to learn.
The company's ideal candidate:
- Experience of emergency callouts (Essential)
- Organisation skills
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Works well independently but recognises the importance of teamwork
- Experience working with insurance companies (not essential)
Responsibilities and duties:
- Offer excellent customer service to all customers, looking smart and presentable.
- Mainly to complete Domestic Heating Breakdown and Repairs and some Boiler services/ CP12's are required.
- Emergency call out situations, including but not limited to leaks, hot water issues, boiler breakdowns and electrical faults.
- Restoring services where possible.
- Company van
- Van Stock
- Company Mobile phone
- Asbestos awareness course.
- Pre-paid card for all fuel and work-related expenses
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- £37k-£43k per year depending on experience
- Flexible overtime during busy periods
Postcodes the company are ideally looking to recruit for:
N, NW, HA, WD, EN, UB
- Full UK Driving License (Required)
- CRB Check. (The company can conduct this)
If you feel you are suitable candidates and would like the opportunity to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.