Four Corner's is one of Chicago's leading hospitality groups that owns and operates unique establishments, each thoughtfully created to offer an authentic social experience, approachable fare and superior service. Established in 2001, we have grown from our first neighborhood bar in Lakeview to our current portfolio of 13 venues in Chicago.
Over the years, we've evolved our portfolio by partnering with prominent industry entrepreneurs such as the Tao Group, Hogsalt, Boka Restaurant Group, Heisler Hospitality and Hickory Street Capital to cultivate one-of-a-kind venues tailored to the local markets.
Bartender position for a talented and energetic individual, excited to grow in the service industry and commit to providing quality service in a fun and casual bar environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicate effectively with customers and helping them with their food and beverage selection
- Liquor, beer and wine knowledge
- Craft cocktail knowledge
- Professional and enthusiastic attitude
- Execute server orders
- Ensure cleanliness of bar area, set up and stock bar for start of shift
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a bartender
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to create memorable guest connection with our food and beverages.
- Gain mastery of all specialty cocktails and be enthusiastic about our offering.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends.
- Good judgement skills and adaptive attitude
Benefits and Perks
Dental and Medical insurance available
50% Discount on Food and Beverage at most Four Corners locations
Powered by JazzHR