User Researcher - Permanent - Worthing
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
My client is an industry-leading System Integrator, and they are currently looking for multiple User Researchers across their Digital practice based in Worthing. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the formal usability testing process for a digital service - from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis, and report writing
- Work with Service/Product Managers to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high-quality stimulus material.
- Work closely with designers, business analysts, and software developers to turn user data into actionable user stories that influence product/service direction and prototype development
- Design, script, and analyse ad-hoc quantitative surveys
- Manage ad-hoc qualitative/quantitative research projects such as proposition development, visual identity, and customer experience mapping
- Present findings, recommendations, and customer insights to senior decision-makers
What you'll do:
- Proven experience of using a variety of usability testing methodologies to reveal actionable customer insights and gather user needs for web based services
- Proven experience of creating research strategies/approaches
- Proven experience of managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions, and facilitating workshops
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence
- Confident in explaining user needs to senior civil servants and acting as a persuasive advocate for those needs both within the team and the department at large
- Extensive knowledge of human factors, ethnography, and the user-centered design process for product and service design in an iterative development environment
- Degree in HCI/Usability/Cognitive Psychology/Market Research or related field
- Experience of working in an agile development environment with designers, business analysts and developers to create new digital products and services
- Experience of identifying user needs of users with accessibility requirements.
To apply please click the Apply button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
Role: User Researcher
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Worthing, Sussex,
Apply for this job now.