Events Communications Associate - Immediate Start
Fact: The dictionary definition of ‘do’ is to perform an action, the precise nature of which is often unspecified.
Fun Fact: It’s 2018. We shouldn’t be googling what the definition of ‘do’ is.
Here at Do. we are working (not googling) to redefine what it means to ‘do’. Whether that relates to the culture of Atlanta, modern lifestyle choices, the way we talk, the way we walk, or really anything that brings us life, we want to help the public creatively live their lives.
Principle Accountabilities :
• Work with manager to create innovative marketing strategies to build customer base and grow revenue in assigned territory.
• Execute local marketing initiatives by representing clients in target markets or through lead reports generated by the client to identify new opportunities and service existing revenue generating programs
• Network and develop professional relationships.
• Engage public through promotional advertising activities with Marketing Team
• Communicate and report activity to Regional Manager
That’s where you come in.
As an Events Communications Associate you will be helping monitor communications with the people of Downtown Atlanta in a fun, diverse, and creative way that it deserves to be treated.
Are you looking for your chance to DO. more with your time? Perfect! We want to help you DO. the most you can!
What’s in it for you?
We believe that the more we support our staff the better they will develop. All of our team receive a variety of bonuses, competitive compensation as well as fully paid training.
Apply NOW so you don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity and find yourself googling for definitions instead of defining them yourself!
Candidates must be over the age of 18 to apply and must be able to commute to the downtown Atlanta area for work.
WE ENGAGE | WE ACTIVATE | CONVERT... we just Do!
Independent and creative communications agency, linking cultural innovators to zeitgeist consumers. We've created and delivered stand out campaigns for a diverse range of brands and events across the culture, lifestyle, energy, food & drink, telecoms and entertainment sectors. Our knowledge and network within these sectors is unrivalled and has allowed us to connect clients to new audiences and inspire collaboration with those that we work with. Screen reader support enabled.
Role: Events Communications Associate
Apply for this job now.