Robert Half are working with a very well-established business based in Taunton who are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant on an initial temporary basis to support the business though a busy period. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your accounting knowledge and join a warm and friends finance team with permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
- Helping with accounts payable and account Receivable duties
- Bank cheques daily including allocation of in-house debit/credit cards.
- Reconciliation of company accounts including liaising with clients to reconcile queries.
- Communicating with other members of staff with a view to settling any queries on premium postings.
- Distributing refunds to clients.
- Reconciliation of system accounts against bank statements.
- Ad hoc tasks as directed.
- Support colleagues and the Group as required.
- Must have 2+ year's experience in a finance focused role
- Have reconciled statements and accounts previously
- Strong Excel skills ( V-LOOKUPs and PIVOT tables)
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely and flexibly with other team members
This role is based in Taunton and has parking on site, though it is also accessible via public Transport. This role is paying £19,000- £22,000 equivalent salary and is looking to start as soon as possible.
If interested, please call Laura Hearn on 01179935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:#
Role: Accounts Assistant
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Taunton, Somerset, Somerset, Somerset
Apply for this job now.