We are looking for a Restaurant Manager!
We are looking for an ambitious individual, who is extremely passionate about hospitality. You will assist the General Manager with new ideas, drive sales and increase brand awareness. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, so you'll be expected to encourage your team in everything they do, while providing and maintaining a fun, positive and creative atmosphere.
Our people are at our centre and we take pride in all we do, leading us to placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for, for the past 4 years. The value we hold in our employees is next to none and we are continually passionate in furthering their career development.
We are really proud of our unique brand, The Florist, and we are looking for someone who will represent us with passion, professionalism and enthusiasm!
The Responsibilities of the Role;
- Attend weekly management meetings to review the past week and discuss the month ahead
- Hold daily shift briefs
- Daily Health & Safety checks to ensure compliance of the highest standard
- Hold monthly restaurant meetings, ensuring they are constructive and motivating
- Develop restaurant staff to deliver excellent customer service and quality standards
- Ensure continual focus on Small World
- Communicate all maintenance needs to your General Manager
- Create incentives and arrange training sessions to increase product knowledge and customer spend
- 50% discount on food and drinks, for you and all your guests at any of our restaurants.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- An employee assistance program providing support on financial, health and legal issues.
- Discretionary benefits.
At The New World Trading Company, we continue to break the mould of the modern pub. This means that not only do we encourage individuality, we value it! And believe our business thrives on it - from the spaces we create for guests, to the careers we build for our people - you are your only limit!
If our brand matches yours, apply below!