Looking for a strong management candidate who has the desire and ability to move into larger management roles such as area manager or training manager with a short period of time. Large corporate restaurant company with a lot of growth planned.
Great compensation packages:
- Competitive starting salaries
- 401k with company match
- Stock options
Great career opportunities:
- People First company culture
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive training programs
Great things for your life:
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacations, 3 weeks time off!
The Restaurant General Manager will be able to execute all restaurant administrative duties. You must be able to provide the leadership necessary to ensure the restaurant can sustain an acceptable level of day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities Include :
- Creating value for our shareholders through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
- Effectively manage a corporate owned restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes discipline action, motivates and trains
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Recognition and motivation efforts
The ideal candidate for the Restaurant General Manager position will posses:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- College or university Degree Preferred but will consider experience
- Supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
Working at Taco Bell means loving the food, and joining a high-energy team that serves 3 million customers every day. Whether it's at headquarters or in the restaurant, everyone is passionate about delivering the best, Mexican-inspired food. Work at Taco Bell, and share the love. Live Mas!
Role: Restaurant General Manager
Apply for this job now.