We are seeking a Project Designer to join our company! We focus on beautiful furniture and excellent service. Service is our top priority. Working with clients is not simply a transaction, but an experience. We have a custom division to ensure clients get exactly what they envisioned. When clients come to us, it's because we make these things happen.
The Project Designer will serve as Designer and Specifier. It is a wonderful opportunity to interface with Workspace Consultants, Strategic Accounts Team, and Project Managers on innovative client projects.
- Create typical for workstations, private offices, conference rooms, etc.
- Conduct client needs analysis through interviews and questionnaires.
- Provide value engineering and upgrade solutions.
- Develop “Good” “Better” “Best Solutions” for typicals and seating.
- Assist Sales with establishing a project budget.
- Develop space plan utilizing selected typicals and product solutions.
- Generate Project Spec Worksheet (SIF) specifications from approved space plan.
- Participate in product evaluations and selections.
- Provide the project team with documentation and floor plans.
- Assist in the selection of fabrics and finishes.
- Create renderings, boards, and presentation materials.
- Generate, present, and obtain proposal approvals.
- Prepare documentation for Sales or PM to obtain installation quotes.
- Interface with the IOS Project Team and the client's design team.
- Assist PM in solutions for addressing electrical, voice, and data requirements.
- Assist BDM or PM on site visits to verify field measurements, critical dimensions, and electrical /data locations.
- 4+ years commercial interior design experience.
- Bachelor's degree in design or architecture.
- 1+ year experience with Haworth products, preferred.
- Working knowledge of current AutoCAD application.
- Demonstrated space planning and project management ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR