Are you a qualified Specialist Community Public Health Nurse (Health Visitor)? Are you looking for a new opportunity? We have a vacancy in Hertfordshire Family Centre Service based in the beautiful market town of Hertford.
You will be part of a friendly and supportive integrated team delivering a locally driven needs led service, ensuring children and their families are at the heart of service delivery in the Hertford area. Full and part time hours are available.
The successful candidate will:
- will be part of a skill mixed team delivering the five mandated universal core contacts and identifying families who need a targeted universal plus or universal partnership plus service offer, including safeguarding
- will work in partnership with the Family Support Service staff to identify local needs, ensuring children and their families can access the same level of support
- will be offered a wide range of training opportunities including the Newborn Observation training for 0-5's
- will have access to regular restorative and safeguarding supervision sessions to support your practice
- other excellent training opportunities and support with CPD
- will have experience in using electronic records and be able to be a mobile worker
- have a full valid driving licence and access to a car to use regularly for business purposes is essential (unless you have a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010).
In return, we can offer you:
- Generous contributory pension
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 days (depending on NHS Trust service)
- Special Leave for family and personal reasons
- NHS Car Lease Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- NHS Discounts
Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust is voted as one of the 'Top 100 Best Places to Work' and is a dynamic and forward thinking organisation. Our CQC rating is of 'Good'
We strongly encourage you to visit us for an informal visit to meet the friendly team and find out more about the service we provide. We look forward to hearing from you!
Interview - 13th March
We will communicate any interview arrangements with applicants via e-mail so it is advisable that you check the email address you give on your application on a regular basis.
All new appointments (excluding all Medical & Dental doctors) are subject to 6 months' probation period.
Staff recruited from outside the NHS will usually be appointed at the bottom of the pay band.
In submitting an application form, you authorise Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust to confirm any previous NHS service details via the Electronic Staff Record Inter Authority Transfer process should you be appointed to the post.
Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship (formerly a Work Permit)
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. Non-EEA applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA applicant is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT). The UK Border Agency requires employers to complete this test for jobs which are not on the shortage occupation list to show that no suitably qualified EU or EEA worker can fill the post. As well as the RLMT, we have to meet other criteria such as salary thresholds and age restrictions before sponsorship can be sought. Please refer to https:// [... Click Apply...]/ for further information.