JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £20000 - £25000/annum
About our Client
They Formed in 1964, and have grown in all areas of the industry since, they are an honest and knowledgeable company who will always go the extra mile to assist their Clients with any queries, as they are now a well-established and successful business, they are looking for a new member to join their ever growing team.
Sales Administrator / Office Administrator / Sales Support / Customer Service / Administration / B2B support
We are looking for a bright, articulate person, a self-starter to take on this responsible job.
They will need to display organisational skills, innovation, precision and commitment to help develop the company to the next level.
• Maintaining a record of business activity
• Updating computer databases
• Following up on business communications, leads and enquiries
• Collecting and inputting customer data
• Supporting the Business Development Team
• Preparation of sales quotations and process all incoming orders
• Administration of all telephone and email correspondence
• Maintain customer satisfaction levels
• Good communication skills to include, Microsoft Word, Excel Outlook
• Must be able to work well in an ever-changing environment and even initiate the changes where needed.
The Successful Applicant will have:
• A willingness to learn through training and guidance from senior colleagues
• A passion for learning to grow and expand knowledge
• Confidence and polite telephone manner
• Confidence in composing and sending professional emails
• Good general IT skills
• Good general Maths skills
If you feel you have the skills required for this exciting and challenging role then apply now!!
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Specialists in Permanent, Contract Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office, Technical Engineering.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency Business.
To keep up-to-date with all of our vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website