The team is seeking talented self-starters with creativity, exceptional communication skills, and a competitive nature to become a part of one of the fastest-growing consulting organizations in the industry. We’re seeking individuals who desire to be a part of a team with goals to offer comprehensive energy management solutions to the largest end-users across North America. We are looking for individuals with a strong desire to join our business development team and become a part of our team of consultants. We are seeking sales-savvy individuals who are interested in a career with growth potential in one of the fastest-growing and most desired industries for professionals in today’s economy. Inside Sales reps will initiate contact with targeted end-use customers to identify opportunities to assist clients in their strategic purchase(s) and management of their energy dollars.
• Call center atmosphere which involves setting appointments from generated leads; introducing alternative energy management strategies
• Profitably sell energy commodity and risk management services to targeted clients to increase success in the commercial and industrial space
• Effectively communicate with management the status of sales opportunities and client activity levels
• Build relationships with clients to understand their business model and how energy impacts their success
• Maintain assigned levels of sales activity for new and existing clients to produce consistent results above sales objectives
• Maintain high awareness of the competitive environment, electricity marketing trends, and current pricing strategies and utility tariffs
• Represent company in a professional and ethical manner
• Highschool Diploma or GED Equivalent
• 2 years of Inside Sales experience required
• 2 years call center experience preferred; preference given to energy-related experience
• Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management System
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and experience with CRM systems
• Have keen intelligence and be a proficient negotiator
• Ability to learn and adapt to changing trends in the industry
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with a diverse group of customers and internal departments
• Desire to achieve and exceed all quotas
• Strong organizational, time-management, aspiration, and interpersonal skills
3 month + contract position (feel free to inquire about extension/ contract to hire.
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.