Our mission at GoCo is to help small businesses spend less time on manual, painful, and complex HR tasks, so they can focus on growing happier, more productive teams.
Backed by notable investors such as Salesforce Ventures and named one of the best places to work in Houston, we're a close-knit team driven by honesty, hard work, fun and creativity. At GoCo every team member has a big impact on our business, and on the world!
You can learn more about our culture, mission, and perks here: https://#removed#/careers/
What will I be doing?
- Work with sales and marketing teams to directly drive GoCo's revenue growth through outreach emails/calls, lead qualifying, and setting product demo appointments
- Develop process and best practice to qualify leads
- Filter best prospects to sales team while continuing to nurture additional leads
- Stay organized and metric driven with proper logging of activity in CRM
- Collect feedback on product value and sales approach with aim to iterate and improve
- Excellent written and verbal communication and persuasion skills
- 1-2 years of sales experience is preferred
- Experience with CRM is a plus, we use HubSpot
- Strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment. You'll have guidance when you need it, but you're also goal oriented and can execute without close supervision
- Positive, highly self-motivated and superb work ethic
Update - for safety, we are currently working remote. When we do get back into the office, here's what you can look forward to:
- We sit together to facilitate collaboration
- We play light background music, and anyone can play the role of “Office DJ”
- If you need quiet space, we have private rooms to retreat to
- We work hard, so want to offer games to enjoy: mini basketball, shuffleboard, and ping pong are staples
- Our campus has a relaxing lounge area, on-site gym, and plenty of places to walk and get food or coffee.
Benefits and Perks
- Insurance benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life Insurance, and more
- Equity/Stock options
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Additional perks. Casual dress code, in-office gaming systems, free snacks, company paid meals on Fridays, birthday lunches and snacks, free parking, and brand new on-site gym with lockers and showers.
More reading, for your leisure
A normal work day at GoCo hardly feels like work at all. We love to push the limits utilizing the latest modern tech and take pride in delivering to our users a platform that is delightful, intuitive and beautiful.
Personal learning and growth is also a key ingredient to GoCo's culture. Managers act as mentors helping guide each team member in achieving their goals. If you're a passionate, hard-working person wanting to make a big impact in their workplace, then we'd be delighted to work with you!
GoCo has been named one of Houston's best places to work by Houston Business Journal - let us show you why.
Powered by JazzHR