Company: AUSTRALASIAN RECRUITMENT COMPANY LIMITED
Job Type: Temporary, FullTime
Interested in working for one of the world's leading technology organisations as an Executive Assistant? The ideal candidate will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organisational expert given the complex calendar management and travel planning involved. They are looking for someone to come on board as an Executive Assistant on a 11-month temporary basis. This will be a remote based position until our offices can safely reopen.
- Coordinating internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Managing complex calendars
- Preparing expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinating both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Managing large offsite and onsite events and meetings
- Providing general office duties as needed
- Must be degree educated
- 4+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience prioritising multiple projects
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Google Suite
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.