3-6 Months Contract (Possibility for long term extension)
· BS in Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science.
· 5-8 years of experience in software testing and quality assurance for a software engineering or application development discipline utilizing a team approach.
· 5+ years of experience designing, developing and testing automation framework and scripts covering all aspects of test planning, scripting, and validation against SOA services, access login and transaction processing systems.
· 5+ years of experience developing load and performance testing scripts in a common language and working with internal and external organizations for the preparation and completion of planned load tests.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Selenium or other common automation programming skills for test data preparation, navigation of data entry screens and statistical output for results reporting.
· Groovy scripting under SOAPUI for web service test automation and scenario execution.
· Strong comprehension of LDAP database concepts.
· Strong comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle and Configuration Management using Agile methodology techniques.
· Comprehension of Object-Oriented Programming.
· Comprehension of RESTful web services, SOA.
· Macro programming skills, pivot table and advanced formulas with Excel.
· Comprehension of Public Key Cryptography and encryption algorithms a plus.
· Multi-platform experience (Windows / Unix).
· DBMS: Knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle and strong understanding of relational database concepts
· Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, HPQC.
· Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
· Prior software development experience is a plus.
· Experience with all aspects of SDLC management, with expertise in the automated testing and release management stages.
· Experience working with web application servers.
· Good understanding of CMM processes and procedures.
· Proven track record in developing high quality test cases and automation scripts.
· Knowledge of object oriented analysis and design.
Experience with high volume, high-availability applications.
Large media/entertainment company
Role: QA Automation Engineer - 2018-29005
Apply for this job now.