About the Company
Pixalate is a cross-platform digital advertising fraud intelligence company, offering the only system of coordinated invalid traffic (“IVT”) detection solutions across desktop, mobile web, mobile in-app, and OTT/CTV for better detection, diagnosis, and elimination of ad fraud.
We are under midst one of the biggest shifts in ad tech right now with overwhelming industry demand for greater transparency and protection against ad fraud. Concurrently, media spends are steadily shifting more towards newer channels like OTT/CTV which are poised to explode, yet present difficult challenges around measurement and fraud protection. Pixalate is uniquely positioned to capitalize on these industry trends by being the first fraud protection provider to offer MRC accredited omni-channel fraud protection solutions that are focused on actually reducing fraud, not just detecting it.
If you are looking to bring your ad tech career to the next level while honing your SaaS sales skillsets selling a dynamic solution for the biggest problem in the industry, then this Account Executive role will not disappoint. We are looking for intellectually curious self-starters who can break into new OTT/CTV customer segments and build their own book of business. In return, we will provide the necessary tactical and strategic training for you to be successful here, including weekly support from sales leadership, opportunities to work cross-functionally in pursuit of large strategic partnerships, and frequent collaboration with the team on strategy and execution.
Here are just some of the things that this role will do:
- Build and manage full sales cycle to exceed quarterly goals for new business
- Become experts in ad tech, industry guidelines & compliance, OTT/CTV fraud protection, and most importantly our clients' businesses.
- Be a trusted advisor by communicating the Pixalate story effectively and explaining our technologies with conviction.
- Sell solutions, not features! You know how to position a technical product effectively and how to identify the best partnership opportunities with win-win deal structures.
- Collaborate closely with our Customer Success, Data Science, Ad Ops, Engineering, Legal, and Marketing teams to provide an exceptional end product to our clients.
- Have fun! If you enjoy building new long-lasting partnerships, evangelizing solutions that solve big problems, expanding your personal network within the space, and achieving wins together with a super supportive team, you will have a blast here :)
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of quota carrying sales experience in ad tech, with bonus points for having sold ad tech SaaS solutions and or selling OTT/CTV solutions. You must have experience working at an ad tech company in order to be considered for this role.
- You possess a strategic understanding of the ad tech industry & ecosystem and have an opinion on where it is going, particularly for OTT/CTV.
- Huge plus if you have sold a technical product on a SaaS model before and have also sold to technical and product decision makers in the past.
- Proven track record of sales success and comfortable selling 5-7 figure deals. Extra plus if you have built your own book of business before from scratch.
- Entrepreneurial and willingness to take ownership of the business.
- Understand the necessity of being seen as a trustworthy consultant by clients and balance that effectively to transcend the typical “vendor” relationship.
- Highly collaborative and able to build strong relationships internally with the team
- Motivated by the idea of being directly in control of your own career and financial success!
- Uncapped commissions with accelerators for performance
- Career advancement opportunities at an exciting time of new company growth: we love promoting from within and would love that next person to be you
- You are joining at the best time when we are still a lean team, but poised for huge growth, winning marquee clients, several moats in product advantages - and much sales opportunities available for the right talent.
- Flexible work hours - work from home or go into the office when it makes sense. But never sit in traffic anymore!
- Travel within our offices Palo Alto, Los Angeles, New York, London, etc. We also travel to meet with our awesome clients and to the best industry events.
- Experienced and accessible leadership team to learn from
- Full benefits including healthcare, dental, and unlimited PTO.
Powered by JazzHR