Are you looking to be a leader in a growing company? We're looking for a motivated Production Shift Supervisor to lead a group of production employees on 1st shift (7:00 am - 3:30 pm). This person will be responsible for coordinating daily production activities to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with customer promise dates at the highest quality and lowest cost possible.
- Able to perform all area activities including the operation of all production or quality measurement equipment.
- Assign personnel for production activities to accomplish production requirements.
- Orient and train new employees. Communicate and ensure quality standards, control plans, performance & safety expectations are understood and met.
- Implement and administer corporate policies for personnel, safety etc.
- Maintains orderliness of work areas, conducts safety observations & audits, as well as quality audits.
- Review daily production schedule and inventory levels and ensure they are sufficient for production requirements.
- Assures compliance with all safety standards and rules.
- High school education or GED equivalent is required
- 3+ years supervising experience in a manufacturing setting.
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills:
- Reading and writing - blue print reading - math skills - general inventory - chart reading.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform all area tasks maintaining a required pace.
- Able to use hand tools
- Walk, carry, stoop, kneel, finger, grasp, talk, see, hear.
- Able to walk or seat or stand for extended periods of time on concrete floor
- Able to lift 20 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs with assistance.
- Plant environment, heat, cold, some overtime and weekends.
Why Be a Part of Our Team?
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- CSafe Global is the world’s largest producer of its kind and is continually growing.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Team-oriented environment.
- Continuous community involvement opportunities.
CSafe Global is the only global provider of a full line of cold chain solutions and is the world’s largest producer of actively controlled mobile refrigeration units for life sciences, healthcare, military and international disaster relief agencies.
Role: Production Shift Supervisor
Apply for this job now.