We are seeking a true professional driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a tractor trailer delivering heavy loads.
- Local Drayage from Port to Customer
- Some Regional Over the Road Deliveries
- 99.9% No Touch Loads
- Properly track and document activity log via our ELD Log device
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Submit All Trip Required Bills of lading, fuel receipts to dispatch
- Work as an integral part of the team
- Have a great attitude and great communication
- Strives to meet safety requirements
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Class A CDL Commercial driver's license
- Patience and customer service
- Pride in completing a job and working as a team player
- Strong work ethic
- Able to obtain a TWIC
Rubber Meets Road is a small tight knit company servicing dedicated customers and lanes.
We are seeking a true professional driver who is responsible for safely operating a tractor trailer.
We look forward to speaking with you and having you join the team!
Role: Class A CDL Local & Regional Opportunity
Apply for this job now.