£300-400 per day p>
An Infrastructure Engineer is required for our client based in Manchester or London. You will be an Infrastructure Engineer with experience of working within both a project implementation and operational BAU environment. p>
Key skills/ Experience p>
* Cisco Local Area Networks
* Microsoft Windows Server 2012/ 2016
* Microsoft Networking (Active Directory, DNS, Azure etc.)
* Microsoft Desktop Applications
* HP server hardware
* VMware 6
* Web technologies
* Backup systems
* Storage Area Network
* Palo Alto technologies
* Scripting and automation
* Hybrid Infrastructure environments
* Azure Compute, Storage and Networking
* Azure AD Connect
* Azure Security - Information Protection, Conditional Access, Intune
* O365 and Exchange Online Administration
* Microsoft certified
* VMware certified
* Cisco certified
* ITIL certified
* SolarWinds alertsalarms configuration, consolidation and tuning
* Tivoli TSM
* MS Teams
* Exchange Online p>
* Good understanding of network architectures and topologies and the techniques needed to design and build infrastructure solutions in enterprise environments.
* Detailed knowledge of server and network configurations along with the techniques needed to design and build infrastructure solutions in enterprise environments.
* Good understanding of cloud network architectures, topologies and the techniques needed to design, build and deliver cloud and hybrid based infrastructure solutions in enterprise environments.
* Have a good awareness of and be able to work effectively within information security and confidentiality legislation.
* Possess an excellent understanding of ITIL, including service design and service transition. p>
The role can be either Manchester or London based but the candidate must be able to commute to either our Manchester or London office once the current pandemic lockdown situation ends. p>
Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Job Type: Contract, Full Time
Location: Manchester, North West, North West
Apply for this job now.