Agent will be responsible for speaking with life insurance agents and their applicants completing telephone interviews to provide accurate risk assessment information to insurance companies.
- Conduct professional interviews with life insurance applicants using guided scripts and questionnaires.
- Accurately document collected information into database
- Direct sensitive conversations efficiently and gracefully-keeping the applicants on track
- Comply with Federal & State regulations and company guidelines regarding the privacy of personal health information
- Must be able to type 45 wpm
- Medical terminology, life or health insurance background and/or call center experience helpful
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Express Employment Professionals puts people to work. The company generated $3.05 billion in sales and employed a record 510,000 people in 2016. Our long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. Founded in 1983, Express has more than 770 franchise locations worldwide.
Role: Call Center Representative
Apply for this job now.