Immediate vacancy for a Director of Nursing (PIC) for a 35 bed nursing home, within close proximity of Tralee. The home offers long and short term care in the most picturesque of settings.
This role offers an excellent remuneration package for the successful candidate.& &
- Must be a registered nurse on the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI. & & & &
- Adaptation is not an option.&
- Must have 6 years relevant post registration nursing experience. & & & & &
- Within the past 6 years must have worked a minimum of 3 year's in elderly care.& & & & & & & &
- Must possess (within the last 6 years) a minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience. & & &
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families, staff and all& external bodies& & & & & &
- Must have a post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care& & & & &
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent or an intention to undertake same is required.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine
T: + [... Click Apply...]
E: [... Click Apply...]