Can you turn a frown upside down? Can you pretend to eat Playdough, and drink invisible tea? Do you have the ability to make every child feel that they are the only one you have ever wanted to play with, even in a group? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
Up to £20,800 p/a dependent on experience
Full and Part Time Options Available
Level 2 or 3 Qualification Ideal
Client can provide full training
Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Ever dreamed of being a puffin?
Our client has been providing professional childcare in Exeter for nearly 30 years. They are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to provide high quality childcare for children aged 0 to 5 years.
Could you read a story using character voices whilst being constantly interrupted?
As a Nursery Assistant for our client, you will:
- Know that the most important part of your uniform is the smile!
- Know that a good day at work sees you going home covered in glitter, paint and goodness only knows what else!
- Understand the importance of play in a child’s development and the influence that you have on their learning.
- Love the feeling of seeing a child move through the nursery and emerge ready for school, due in part to the skills you have taught them.
Does this sound like you?
Our client has a range of opportunities across their nurseries for dedicated, qualified professionals. In particular, if you have a relevant Level 2, 3, 5 or 6 qualification, they want to hear from you.
They also have opportunities for unqualified candidates - if an apprenticeship isn’t right for you, they will train you on the job and help you achieve a licence to practice.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a progressive, passionate and local childcare provider. As well as a competitive salary and pension scheme, they can offer:
- Free uniform
- Employee of the month scheme
- Flexible and part time working with genuine career progression
- Discounted childcare
- Ongoing professional development and outstanding training opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Mentoring scheme
- Regular free and subsidised social events
- Free DBS checks
- Free breakfast!
How to apply for the Nursery Assistant role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this educational position based in Exeter, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and employing a workforce that reflects the cultural diversity of our society. They expect all staff to share these commitments.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Early Years Educator, Early Years Practitioner, Early Years Teacher, Nursery Teacher, Childcare, Children's Activities Leader, Child Development Coordinator, Early Years Development Practitioner, Early Years Jobs Exeter, Early Years Practitioner Jobs Exeter.