Company: RESOURCERY GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Resourcery Group have been retained by a rapidly growing Management Consultancy to recruit the Managing Partner of their Finance Practice. This is a critical hire in a well-respected consultancy which has a national/international blue-chip client base. A non-exhaustive list of areas of expertise they may offer clients includes:
- Strategic growth planning, TOM design,
- Funding, refinancing, M&A (prep for exit/acquisition)
- Cost transformation, restructure, business transformation and remediation,
- Business Process Re-engineering, Improvement, Optimisation and business performance optimisation,
- Business intelligence, MI, planning and modelling,
- Working capital optimisation and cash flow management,
- Governance, compliance, risk management, internal audit.
Over the past 18 months the business has expanded and broadened their offering working on larger and more complex programmes. A strong and experienced leadership team, with a broad network of associates and a strong track record of delivery, the time is right to invest in expanding the practice. Working remotely and through an associate model the MD of the Finance Practice will help drive the growth of the UK business and take an operational and strategic lead on the development of the finance division. Leveraging your existing networks of professional advisers, peers, former colleagues, PE/VC connections you will not only help grow the finance division but also the wider practice taking advantage of cross-selling opportunities. Working in partnership with a small but massively experienced and well-respected team you will be responsible for delivering (and profiting from) the next stage of the consultancy's growth, but doing so within the umbrella of an established brand allowing you to build a client portfolio whilst mitigating risk.
There are several potentially suitable profiles of applicant for such as role. What is important across all is that applicants possess:
- a proven track record of delivering value
- gravitas to operate at a Board level
- drive and vision to build a finance practice
Possible relevant backgrounds include but are not limited to:
- a tenured senior finance executive who possesses a technical background in M&A/corporate finance/deal advisory/restructure
- an operationally experienced FD/CFO with a practice background/M&A experience
- an experienced management consultant from Big 4 of large consultancy looking for more autonomy
- PE experienced portfolio/investment professional with practice background capable of driving value
The reward package on offer incorporates salary, profit share, new business incentives, introducer fees.
An exceptional opportunity for a high-quality, self-motivated C-suite leader to join a very successful business with reserves to invest in the next stage of growth.
Who are Resourcery Group?
- We are one of the North West's most experienced and well-networked, independent Accounting & Finance, Change and Transformation recruitment consultancies.
- Resourcery Group have grown quickly since inception and are now considered as the go-to recruitment partner and trusted adviser by many of the region's leading businesses, from owner-managed and PE-backed to listed PLCs.
- We are sector agnostic, finance specific. A local market expert with national reach.
- Resourcery Group specialise in the identification, attraction, resourcing and retention providing our clients with a diverse pool of talent drawn from the Executive, Sub-Executive, Mid-Market and Newly Qualified markets for Industry & Commerce.
- Please visit our website: or call 0151 345 9040 for more information on the business ethos and how we create value as part of the recruitment cycle, complimenting internal talent teams.