If you are looking for something different, dislike large law firms with high targets and long hours, then look no further. Our client are a long established, prestigious Legal 500 rated law firm in the heart of Cambridge.
With top quality work and no individual targets, this forward thinking firm are completely committed to work life balance and flexible working. In addition, they are able to offer fantastic prospects for advancement, top market rate salaries and a bonus scheme based on the firms performance that has paid 7% of salary for the last three years.
The role requires
- Competence in handling Commercial Property matters.
- The ability to manage an existing caseload, work under pressure to tight deadlines and be very self-motivated.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work as part of a team and deliver excellent client care.
- Excellent communications skills.
- 0-5 years PQE
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background and will have gained Commercial Property experience within well-respected firms. They will be skilled at building lasting working relationships with clients, willing to play an active role in the team’s business development activities and will have a demonstrable drive to contribute to the Commercial Property team’s ongoing success.
The firms rewards, both materially and in terms of real job satisfaction, achievement and development make them quite unique. The firm has aspiration for growth both in the depth and range of services it offers but also in innovative ways to provide legal services to its clients in the future.