Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
About our company: Our Client is one of the premier wholesalers of fine wines and spirits in the state of Connecticut. Founded in 1941, the company remains a family run organization committed to achieving exceptional service in the presentation and delivery of our products. With thousands of brands of fine wines and spirits from all over the world, our extensive and growing product portfolio includes some of the most respected brands in the industry.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers and building strong relationships with our suppliers. Thanks to our valued customers, suppliers and employees, we continue to be one of CT's leading distributors of fine wine and spirits.
Role Description: Pricing Analyst. We are seeking a Pricing Analyst to support the company management team. The successful candidate will have a college degree in a financial discipline. Commensurate experience would be helpful. He/She must be a self-starter and possess strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment. Pricing works with a variety of departments such as sales, purchasing and customer service. A pricing analyst needs to be a good communicator and a hands on team player. The position requires extreme attention to detail and strong mathematical skills. PC skills must include a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and an ability to quickly learn other computer applications.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare and maintain monthly pricing for review and filing
- Maintain supplier pricing folder including pricing history
- Maintain, update and review supplier price support schedules
- Setup and maintain elements of the product item master file
- Meet strict deadlines for submitting monthly pricing to the State of Connecticut Liquor Control Commission (LCC), Beverage Media and maintain monthly price file in our system
- Review LCC filings from other wholesalers and amend if necessary
- Create monthly Price Book highlighting discounted items
- Prepare monthly price increase/price decrease/new item report
- Prepare monthly Buying Guide/Forecast
- Organize distributions of Price Books and Buying Guides
- Verify all new item brand registrations
- Inquire into supplier product appointment letter files and ensure registrations are properly renewed
- Layout and maintain supplier price support schedules for monthly pricing and bill backs
- Specials projects as needed or assigned