Company: JONATHAN LEE RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
This is genuinely an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and hard working New Business Administrator to a fantastic company with 40 years’ experience in supplying work wear to industry and consumers. To support their continuing growth, this position based in Telford works alongside an existing team.
Training will be provided to enable you to become knowledgeable of work wear, embroidery & print so you can advise prospective customers, by phone and email, of the best solutions to suit them.
This is a mainly administrative role, supporting the sales team with:
- the creation of quotes and orders on our internal systems as well as providing preparation for presentations and tenders
- filter incoming sales enquiries and respond directly to the smaller opportunities, clarifying customer requirements and preparing quotations to which you’ll follow up with a phone call.
This is a varied role so excellent time management and organisation skills are a must. Experience of working in a telephone-based Customer Service or Sales environment would be beneficial.
We are looking for an individual who is committed to providing excellent customer service and who thrives in a busy, high-pressure environment. Ideally, you will be extremely polite, friendly, organised, confident, have great attention to detail and be willing to go that extra mile.
Reporting to the Account Manager the Business Administrator will be responsible for working with internal teams and other managers, to coordinate and manage incoming customer enquiries and requests. In this role, you will verify customer information, relay order instructions, and complete monthly sales reports.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Revenue development within a defined area of responsibility.
- Support the Account Manager as required.
- Receiving and processing customer enquiries via telephone or email.
- Creation of customer quotations.
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records on all customer management systems.
- Compiling monthly sales reports, reporting against key KPIs (revenue, margin, win ratio etc) highlighting and providing context for discrepancies.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Supporting the sales and customer services department with other administrative tasks, as requested
If you feel you offer the experience, skills and interest to support this position, then please apply directly, or contact
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.