$26.93 to $29.92 hourly
Duties & Responsibilities:
Relationship Management & Planning
• Coordinate and support preparation for meetings with business heads within the site to identify growth requirements, space planning, and strategic placement within the site.
• Support the activities of Tampa asset management team and contribute to the development of restack proposals. Supports efforts to accommodate changes in RLS (business headcount forecast) data.
• Support the relationship with all business partners in relation to space and occupancy, growth, shrinkage, seating, space standards, space utilization and efficiency.
• Work with the team in the development of stack plans and real estate portfolio reviews to ensure alignment with real estate strategies and plans.
• Support communication with clients including preparing presentations for senior management.
Occupancy and Space Utilization Analytics
• Run occupancy and space utilization data reports and assist with presenting findings to asset management
• Ensure Space and Occupancy database is up to date and accurate, including conducting site tours to determine accuracy of occupancy data. Communicate changes to internal billing team.
• Coordinate drawing changes for the campus; responsible for all anomalies and corrections.
• Coordinate with Community Managers and CRS technology team on the use of occupancy sensors, including managing data collection and analysis.
• Coordinate with business partners (BRELs) to ensure proper neighborhood allocations for business seating plans, including input into Space and Occupancy database.
• Work closely with Project Management on all space related projects including site/floor exits, prepare agendas, support development of scopes of work, budgets, space requirements, space plans, and swing space.
• Cooperate with other building/facility personnel to achieve goals and objectives as to quality, service, and cost.
• Collaborate with Change Management vendors on major projects.
• Work closely with the Community Managers to understand issues and identify solutions on ongoing issues.
• Report major problems, findings and results achieved with recommendations.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelors degree and at least 5 years of work-related experience in a corporate setting; Corporate Real Estate and/or Financial Services experience preferred. Degree or background in Architecture or Interior Design, a plus.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
• Solid technology orientation with demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, especially Outlook, Excel (pivot tables), and Power Point. SharePoint knowledge a plus.
• Ability to learn internal systems (Archibus, Cognos)
• Self-starter; works with minimal supervision and sometimes with limited information
• Highly organized and skilled in time management
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Keen eye for detail; ability to quickly identify potential data anomalies, perform root cause analyses, and address with the appropriate stakeholder(s), ensuring timely follow up on all open items.
• Adaptable, flexible team player.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.